Morzine’s outdoor swimming pool complex is open daily this summer!
The pool complex in Morzine features a 50m outdoor pool and 2 further outdoor pools, 80m waterslide and 3 indoor pools and spa area, perfect for the whole family to enjoy!
Entry to the pools is also included in the PDS MultiPass Scheme, with entry included in the great value mulitpass price of only €2 per day.
Until 2nd September 2018, the pool is open from 8am to 7pm Monday to Fridays (7.30pm on Tuesdays!) & 10am to 7pm at weekends.
- A 50m x 21m olympic pool (heated to 27°C)
- A learning pool
- A paddling pool with water games
- A giant 80m waterslide (Timed race every Friday!)
- A bouncy castle
- A beach volleyball court and a grassy recreation area
- ‘Beaches’ by the pools and grass areas
- A 25 x 15m pool (heated to 27°C)
- A 12.5 x 10m teaching pool (heated to 28.5°C)
- A 50 m2 paddling pool (heated to 31°C)
- A 160 m2 spa area with saunas and Turkish baths (additional cost)
- A relaxation area with loungers to take the strain out from a hard day
- Last admission is 45 minutes before closing
- Board shorts are not permitted and males must wear swimming trunks
- Children under 5 and seniors can swim for free (proof of age needed)
- Entry to the pools is included in the PDS Multi Pass!
(Entry to pools included for guests who use the PDS MultiPass)
Free – Young children (Under 5yrs) & Seniors
€4.50 – Older children (5-16yrs)
€6 – Adults (17yrs +)
Happy Hour reduced prices are also available (€3 per child and €4 per adult) from 6pm to 7pm daily.
Subscribe to our Newsletter...
STAY IN TOUCH WITH ALL OF OUR LATEST UPDATES AND OFFERS BY ENTERING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE