Girls Snowboard Camp with Tammy Esten
19th – 26th March 2017
This winter, Mint Snowboarding founder Tammy Esten is hosting her very own Girls Snowboard Camp in Morzine with 6 days coaching, catered accommodation, transfers & a whole lot of added extras all included for a bargain price of €980!
Tammy has tailored the course content of her Girls Snowboard Camp specifically for females who want to develop their technical snowboarding skills all over the mountain. For females at improver, intermediate or advanced levels, this camp will focus on building confidence & ability in all areas of your riding.
With the aim of the week to progress your riding to the next level, there will also be a whole lot of fun, heaps of laughs and lots of style in the awesome catered Chalet Cordée with sauna, outdoor hot tub, ensuite rooms & fantastic staff to look after you all week!
So what’s included?
- 6 half days of coaching in small groups with varied course content
- 7 nights catered accommodation in Treeline’s Chalet Cordee
- Shared twin/triple ensuite bedrooms
- Bubbly and canapés on arrival
- 3 course evening meal 6 nights per week
- Freeflowing wine during evening meal
- Breakfast seven days (1 day self service)
- Freshly baked afternoon tea everyday!
- return transfers from Geneva airport,
- video coaching analysis,
- pilates, stretch & unwind sessions,
- personal snowboarding shots by a professional photographer
- a free Goodie Bag!
Price: Only €980 euros!
A little bit about Tammy…
Tammy Esten has been snowboarding (the world over) for more than 20 years and teaching professionally for 15 years. In 2005, she became the first female snowboard instructor ever to be awarded the highly regarded ‘Carte Professionel’ allowing her to teach snowboarding at the highest level in the French Alps.
In 2006, Tammy founded the highly successful MINT Snowboarding in Morzine, and still to this day remains the only British female Snowboard School director. With her roots firmly in the UK snowsports industry, she is a ROXY ambassador with a wealth of experience in coaching female snowboarders of all ages & abilities.
She has a whole world of knowledge from both her personal riding & teaching experience. And it’s because of this, mixed in with her being a super friendly & fun lady, that we think she’s the best female snowboard instructor out there! And now she wants to share all of this with you!